Wreck this journal – week 5…

…where did the week go? It is Friday and weekend again. The week started with a great Monday followed by thunder and lightning. Tuesday the fog hit us and I came home from work and found my computer dead. What to do when the computer don`t work? That is a challenge! I always read mail and my favourite sites when I have my dinner. Without access I feel paralyzed.

2-call 911

After several phone calls and some desperate journaling I finally get  my nephew – the computer nerd – on the phone. Nothing he can`t fix, and once again I`m on line. Lately there have been some talk in the blogging world about unplugging for a day or two but that is not my idea of fun! And thank God I did not have to unplug unwillingly.

This has been one of these weeks. I go to bed Monday and wake up on Friday. You have this great feeling when the calendar says it is summer and suddenly you are half way through. The long list with things to do is just growing and growing. The only thing I can mark out as done is the days. It is a little depressing.

2-to do

The feeling of time flying is supposed to be an age thing. Maybe not? Baby Elin is preparing for winter in June…

2-elin marie

Seems like we will have a great weekend with sun and warm weather and that is good for the sale. So I better put my best shoes on and go to work.

This entry was posted in art journal and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Wreck this journal – week 5…

1. Lisa says:

Your pages are so pretty. And so is your little skier 😉

I so know that sickening feeling when summer starts to slip away … argh, better get outside!

2. Love seeing your journal all hanging out in the grass, lounging like it’s all gonna be okay. 🙂

3. Sherri says:

Beautiful pictures. The journal in the grass brings that summer feeling to the forefront. Nice wrecking!

4. Snap says:

Lovely pictures. Happy wrecking!

5. gemma says:

Unplugging works for me. In fact it’s gotten rid of lots of pc ills.Great wrecking pages.

6. That big red checkmark for “done” replaces the “call 911” so I guess it turned out ok after all. Now the little one is all set, she is doing her ski exercises so she stays in shape. Smart kid!!!! Your pages are so wonderfully eye-catching.

WRECK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Grammy says:

That is great, I would add 911 chocolate, lol.
    I love the winter warm up photo too. She is adorable.

Have a wonderful week.

8. I loved seeing the journal enjoying the summer surrounded by the flowers with the little harebell taking a peek at what you’d written!

9. Genie Sea says:

What a beautiful setting, and lovely company for your creatively wrecked journal! 🙂

10. Kim says:

Yes indeed, summer does fly by. But all the better to jump both feet into the wrecking! Before you know it July will be over and so will your journal – it will be fully wrecked and in good company.

11. Kristin says:

My sister just wrote on her FB status that she’d been without a computer for a week and thought that was a good idea …she should do it again. Personally, I think it’s an awful idea!! lol

I really like your pages am happy that you got back online fairly quickly 🙂

12. kim says:

OH -! I know that never ending To Do list!! Let’s put “HAVE FUN!” on our lists!! This week flew by for me,too!! Love your pages! Glad you’re plugged back in 🙂 Keep on Wreckin’!

13. judipatootie says:

cant do with no computer! I had the internet switch off on mine.. thought I had totally crashed it
    Your Journal seems quite happy nestled in the grasses

14. Olgaelela says:

покердом чат телеграмм: современные способы связи http://pokerdom-chat-telegramm-29.pokerdom-power.ru – More info!..

15. MatthewDuago says:

apollon market mirror – apollon market online, apollon market link