In the early morning hours Jessica Sprague had us take a test. 240 questions – and yes, it was early morning.
My character strengths:
- Industry. diligence, and perseverance – You work hard to finish what you start. No matter the project. you “get it out the door” in timely fashion. You do not get distracted when you work. and you take satisfaction in completing tasks.
- Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness – You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.
- Humor and playfulness – You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.
- Perspective (wisdom)– Although you may not think of yourself as wise, you friends hold this view of you. they value your perspective on matters and turn to you for advice. You have a way of looking at the world that makes sense to others and to your self.
- Zest, enthusiasm, and energy– Regardless of what you do, you approach it with excitement and energy . You never do anything halfway or halfheartedly. For you, life is an adventure.
And it goes on and on. Me? I call it obsessive.