True Stories

@Shimelle.com

Shimelle`s class started today and I love the first lesson. I can write about anything but I did wrestle with the question and answers prompts. Made me think I have stopped asking and getting questions. Maybe I have turned into one of those that think they know it all? A scary thought.

I can`t wait for tomorrow`s e-mail from Shimelle.

Still one week left of October and the Load Challenge. Today Lain Ehmann had an interview with Ali Edwards. Good inspiration.

I want this little boy to grow up learning compassion for those less fortunate than him self.

This entry was posted in Scrapbooking and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to True Stories

1. MMarie says:

Dear Elin,
    Want to know something funny? I’d love to see your FAQ area…after being in other online classes with you I’m so curious about you and wonder what your life is all about! Questions I’ve always wondered about you are 1) what kind of job do you have? 2) how did you find about so many online classes? 3) do you live in a tiny village or big city?
    Cheers,
    Marie

2. Kate says:

Can I ask what language that is? Is it Swedish? (total guess!).

Lovely pages. I too struggled with the questions concept. I didn’t fully “get” changing the wording so that the question is more interesting, perhaps it will come in time?! I also worried because I thought it would be too similar to a class I’ve just taken (cathy zielskes) so I tried to think a bit differently and get inspiration from lots of places.

3. Sarah C says:

I struggled with today’s prompts until I sat down and really thought about them. Was a little easier after that.

Love your LO. What a cutie xx

4. Barb in AK says:

Elin, I have enjoyed watching you go through the month with LOAD. It will be very interesting as you move through True Stories! Your work is just beautiful. Wish you would translate your pages for us 😉

5. Janice says:

I too love your layouts and also wish you would translate your journal in for us.

6. Cheryl says:

I love your pages and would love to see them translated x

7. Fantastic take on the first prompt. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog, and your pages!!

8. Mari says:

Went in her to see how shimelle’s prompts has been solved, to find out you are Norsk?:)
    Så kjekt da!
    Norsk men bor i utlandet kanskje?
    Ser kjempespennende ut dette kurset, gleder meg til å få flere oppgaver! (selvom jeg ikke har begynt på de to første enda…*rødme*)

Lykke til!