The first assignment is to say 15 things about myself. That is a challenge. There is a reason why my “About-page” is empty. Maybe it is time for me to introduce myself:)
- I live alone and happy in my own company.
- I have no children – a perfect choice for me.
- I have a brother who has two sons – who has four children, I take great pleasure in.
- I live in a small village in the most beautiful part of Norway.
- I have chosen to stay in a rental home because then I can walk to work.
- I am pleased that I have managed to change this rental property from a rundown shack to a place I love.
- I’m a store manager for a small supermarket and I have been for 23 years.
- I tend to work too much and to avoid it, I must have something that attracts me more at home.
- I am an enthusiastic scrapbooker.
- I love chocolate and must therefore live on diet every few years.
- I’m lazy and avoids any physical challenges after hours.
- I love to use my camera and have long accepted that I’ll never learn to use the correct setting.
- I’m stubborn. My brother has a different word for it.
- I will soon be 54 and I am delighted finding out that it‘s okay to be older.
- I love English-speaking television series. So much that I never watching tv. Even if Netflix having snuck into my life over the past year 🙂
My goal for 2015 is to keep the weight, get in shape and be inspired to make my home nicer. In addition to creating memories and document these in a beautiful manner.
And there are more…
Everything green is dying in my home. I live by my mother`s word: “That`s okay because when the plant give up I buy a new one to enjoy”…
And I sleep upside down in bed…